At the Oath Keepers website, someone named Navy Jack last month posted what is really happening that is mean to destroy this country in the name of the New World order and the global elites.
Citing online articles and using his time as a serviceman in the Navy, he details the whys and the hows of this endgame.
As to the question of Cui Bono, who benefits? Well both the left and the right get taken to task.
Organizations like La Raza believe they will be able to balkanize the country and realize the promise of a new Hispanic homeland, Aztlan. Members of the Black Lives Matter movement believe they will be the recipients of some long overdue reward for the past mistreatment of their race and be able to live in a new balkanized urban society that is not governed by white devils and thuggish white police officers. The Muslim Brotherhood and other Islamists seek to balkanize our country, much like they have done in Europe, to provide for Sharia Law zones and an eventual North American Caliphate. The United Nations is sincerely looking forward to becoming the central committee of the “New World Order” heralded by George H.W. Bush. This is the promise each of these groups have received from the financiers of their movements. At their root, all of these movements rely on tribalism and racism to motivate their members. Now I know many of you will say that the Islamists are motivated by religion. This is false. Even the most ardent Jihadi Islamist leader is racist to the core against whites, Asians and blacks. Now some of you may say “but many of the Jihadi attacks have been carried out by blacks and Asians”. This is true, but in their purist world, all races are inferior to those of true Arab descent. In the end, the Islamists will use anyone willing to support their cause. When they achieve their goal of balkanization and conquest, the inferior races will be expelled, disposed of, or worse. This is no different than the vast majority of Black Lives Matter protesters being white, working for black leadership. In the end, these whites are dispensable and are never considered equals within the movement. Black Lives Matter even has rules for whites that participate in their protests to remind them of their subservient role and past “white privilege”.
As to who is financing all this instability. Well unless you follow alternative and online media and not swallow the fake left-right paradigm of the Mockingbird Media, you will have NO IDEA.
The United Nations, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Ford Foundation, the Tri-Lateral Commission, The Bilderberg Group and many more are at least equal to the influence and financial support of Mr. Soros. Many nation states are incredibly anxious to finance our destruction, including Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Turkey and Iran. I’m not sure if you noticed, but the U.S. Government has been financing its’ own destabilization since 1963 with the advent of the Vietnam War. Each of these organizations wants some level of control over the people, resources and territory held by the United States when the curtain finally falls. Some of these organizations work together, as long as it doesn’t conflict with their goals. Some of these organizations are competitive, hoping to capitalize on our destruction at the expense of other organizations working towards our demise. I know it is easy to want to point a finger at each one of these groups individually and seek to stop their evil work, but the real villain here is your neighbor. You see, had your neighbor not become complacent with their liberty and freedom we would not be having this discussion. Had your neighbor not accepted state control of the media, unfettered spying on their life’s activities, social safety nets that have been abused for decades and the willingness to disarm for paltry promises of greater safety, this discussion would not be required.
George Washington warned in his farewell address 220 years ago about the party system.
“Without looking forward to an extremity of this kind, the common and continual mischiefs of the spirit of party are sufficient to make it the interest and duty of a wise people to discourage and restrain it. It serves always to distract the public councils and enfeeble the public administration. It agitates the community with ill-founded jealousies and false alarms, kindles the animosity of one part against another, foments occasionally riot and insurrection. It opens the door to foreign influence and corruption, which finds a facilitated access to the government itself through the channels of party passions. Thus the policy and the will of one country are subjected to the policy and will of another.”
The Father of our Country would roll in his grave at what has been taking place.
Between 1963 and 1980 both major political parties recognized the advantages of making promises to the voters that were beyond our means to pay for which in turn forced our country into unimaginable debt. This debt burden has shaped our nation’s foreign policy and caused us to engage in unspeakable acts of war. Our nation has forced regime changes in many countries to pacify our creditors and conducted false-flag operations both domestically and abroad to buttress our failing economy and achieve societal goals imposed on us by these same creditors. Ronald Reagan came along in 1980, at the utter horror of the political establishment, and sought to upend the progress the Globalists had made. President Reagan was only successful in delaying the progress slightly during his term in office. Many people believe that the failed attempt on Mr. Reagan’s life, only 69 days into his Presidency, was secretly orchestrated by the Globalists. Had Reagan died, leading Globalist, George H.W. Bush, would have ascended to the Presidency. Reagan survived, but his firebrand attacks on the Globalists ended the day he was shot. With the election of George H.W. Bush, the Globalists were off and running again with the “New World Order” label, doing everything they could to make up for lost time under Reagan. This has continued through to our current President, Barrack Obama and would accelerate should Hillary Clinton win the next election.
And it’s clear it seems as to perhaps where his allegiance lies.
Mr. Donald Trump is a major threat to these Globalists, and they will do whatever they have to do to keep him from ascending to the Presidency. Anything. Nearly all of the media attacks against Mr. Trump are sensationalized stories that twist his ineloquent statements into charges of racism, sexism and worse. He is no angel, but the vicious attacks from Globalist interests tell us who his real enemies are.
Layers and layers of this evil not being exposed by the corporate media is being exposed by the true users of social media who thankfully are not named Kardashian.
For example, the Orlando attack…
Orlando Jihadist Omar Mateen, responsible for the recent Pulse Nightclub mass shooting, was radicalized by New Black Panther Party Leader Marcus Dwayne Robertson. Marcus Dwayne Robinson is not only an advocate of radical Islam in Florida he is also famous for being a bodyguard for the Blind Sheik of the 1993 World Trade Center Bombing. The Blind Sheik, Omar Abdel-Rahman, is the leading cleric within the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood is primarily financed by Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Turkey. Marcus Robertson is a severely anti-gay Muslim activist, and provides radicalization training via his Fundamental Islamic Knowledge Seminary in Florida. Orlando Jihadist Omar Mateen was his student.
Another simpler example would include the formation of Marxist-Leninist groups like the Revolutionary Communist Party and localized branch organizations of the World Workers Party within the United States by Mr. George Soros. These groups in turn organize and finance protests, rallies and unrest through social movements, including La Raza and Black Lives Matter. The riots in Fergusson, MO and Baltimore MD were both orchestrated using these methods. The recent anti-Trump riots in San Jose, CA and Albuquerque NM were sponsored in the same way but utilized the emotion of the La Raza movement in-part financed by these same individuals.
What should patriots do, aside from ignoring what most in the media will ignore?
- We must make sure that the tyrants and Globalists are reminded that we will never just go away and we must do it often. The recent Oath Keepers press release titled “Oath Keepers Response to Orlando FL ISIS Terrorist Attack” is an excellent example of how to remind those who would subject us to tyranny that we are prepared and planning to resist.
- We need to exploit the negative press that our enemies receive; not on patriot blogs or on our YouTube channels, but in their world; in their safe spaces. We need to undermine their actions and credibility in the news outlets that they rely on for support. The enemies of liberty have and will do this to us. We must reciprocate on their blogs, on their news media outlets, in their safe places. No threats. We need to leverage propaganda to weaken our enemy, not provoke them to action.
- Resist any and all gun control initiatives; Federal, state and local. Protest the politicians that support this tyranny aggressively. The tyrants intend to slow-walk us into disarmament. Every time we give an inch, these tyrants are plotting the next inch. We have to stop all compromise on this issue.
- The tyrants are in our schools. They are using our primary and higher education systems as re-education camps. This has to be resisted or we will find the next generation unwilling to continue the fight. Be present, vocal and persistent. Without resistance, this process will ensure our eventual defeat.
- The tyrant’s financiers want our money in their banks and certainly not in the form of gold or silver that could be bartered. We should all be creating barter stores with our savings. This could be anything other than cash and certainly not in their banks.
- The vast majority of our nation’s military and law enforcement personnel do not want to persecute patriots. Their politically appointed leadership is another issue altogether. We need to accept this and if the time comes we will need to protect good military and law enforcement personnel from leadership retaliation. The alternative is that they will be coerced into supporting those who would oppress us. Find positive opportunities to communicate with your local law enforcement personnel, members of the State National Guard and your County Sheriff’s office. It’s a whole lot easier for them to come after someone they do not know. It is a lot more difficult for them to persecute someone they know shares their values and would fight to protect them if the time ever came.
- Patriots should also be making lists. Should we survive, there may come a day when the dust settles that trials need to be held to prosecute those who took us down this road. I think it will be a long list. It won’t just be politicians, weak-kneed military leaders and bankers. The list will need to include the enablers, the “useful idiots” that provided the manpower for our destruction.
Of course, there were those who questioned Navy Jack and his credibility. He answered in kind.
I enlisted in the USN in 1977 and was honorably discharged in 1986. During my service I deployed on various platforms, including submarines, amphibious assault ships and special boats. I participated in expeditionary and “humanitarian” missions to the Baltics, Iran, Beirut, Libya, and the Caribbean. After leaving the Navy I went to work for a very large private company that hires separating military personnel that the DoD would pay for project work. For the first year I was doing the same job that I had when I left the Navy. In 1993, I became President of that company. On 9/11 I was slated to testify on an issue being looked into by the United States Senate. I had breakfast that morning with very close friends at the Pentagon. I was heading back into D.C. and was on the 14th Street Bridge when the Pentagon was hit. Friends were lost. I resigned my position and have not worked for the DoD since that day. I moved from Crystal City Virginia to Maryland in 2002. I live near Ft. George Meade. I have maintained my DoD contacts. Several are now flag officers or retired flag officers. Their insight is valuable and I remain somewhat anonymous to preserve these relationships and the information it can provide. I am currently the CEO of an Internet service provider. Every statement I have made in the article is supported by published articles from either the organization itself or a credible source. I do not believe any of these organizations would challenge the relationships described in the article. What is controversial is the “big picture” impact of their activities. What I have described has been evolving since 1963 and will culminate in the fundamental transformation of America.
In the article he lists links to articles backing up his statements.