October 24, 2016
In a major article she put out Devvy Kidd has listed many articles in her warning to the US…and the warning is about VOTER FRAUD
Donald Trump has done something millions of us have been trying to do for years – in my case since 1993: Make vote fraud a real issue. On October 22, 2016, Trump hammered on rigged elections during his Gettysburg speech. Poltroons on the right and left spent last week soiling their undies when Trump had the audacity to even suggest he wouldn’t accept the outcome on November 8, 2016, if there were problems with the vote count. HYPOCRITES ALL OF THEM.
• Five Times Obama as a Presidential Hopeful Questioned the Validity of the Election Process – Must have been afraid his handlers wouldn’t pull it off in his favor.
• Paul Ryan Dismisses Trump Claims, Remains ‘Confident’ Election Won’t Be Rigged
• ‘Beyond the Pale’: GOP Slams Trump for Race Outcome Remark
• Flashback: Gore Refuses to Concede Election, Demands Recount ‘to Ensure All the Votes Are Counted’
• Lindsey Graham, Jeff Flake Attack Donald Trump for ‘Rigged Election’ Exchange During Debate
• 5 Times Democrats Claimed U.S. Elections Are ‘Rigged’ (Different than the one above by Obama)
• McCain calls on Trump to honor outcome of election: ‘It’s the American way’
• He’s With Her: Inside Paul Ryan’s Months-Long Campaign to Elect Hillary Clinton President
• Trump wrongly insists voter fraud is ‘very, very common’ – another useful fool
• Down Ballot, Republicans Slam Trump’s Election Warnings
• Dead People And Illegal Immigrants Are Being Registered To Vote All Over America
• PODESTA: OK for Illegals to Vote With Driver’s License
• FL Dem Party wants ballots allowed — before registration verified
• Thousands of Voter Registrations Altered in Indiana, October 20, 2016
In 2012 the highly respected Pew Research Center exposed the sickening state of voter rolls in this country:
Nearly 2 million deceased registered to vote
Close to 3 million registered in multiples states
Approximately 24 million—one of every eight—voter registrations in the United States are no longer valid or are significantly inaccurate
More than 1.8 million deceased individuals are listed as voters
Approximately 2.75 million people have registrations in more than one state
I submit to you it’s even worse now. County clerks have a difficult time with not enough money trying to verify eligibility and I’m betting in states like California that wants to bring in millions more illegals they don’t give a damn. Let’s not forget activist judges who want illegals to vote and are blocking voter ID laws. Where the hell is the U.S. Senate? They should impeach those damn judges but won’t because their all in bed together.
Obama Bragged: ‘We Got Democrats in charge of machines’
Federal Judge Rules Against Democrats in Florida Voter ID Verification Case
Obama in 2008 Boasts to Ohioans ‘It Helps’ That Dems Are ‘in Charge of’ Voting Machines – October 18, 2016. I have written about Ohio several times.No question Bush lost Ohio in 2004 to Kerry. Because Bush lost Ohio he did not have enough electoral college votes to win the election. Vote fraud gave Bush, Jr. the presidency. Kerry would have been a nightmare but the point is vote fraud was the tool used.
Speaking of which, they will not cover this new leaked audio from Wikileaks in which Hollywood’s favorite politico…IS THREATENING TRUMP!
THE ANSWER TO 1984 IS 1776!